2017 marks the 59th annual 'Winchester Round Table Charity Bonfire and Fireworks Event' in the heart of the UK's most special city.
Each year, our city centre procession, the lighting of the Bonfire and our spectacular Fireworks display is a huge success. The event continues to raise in excess of £40,000
that goes directly to help many local good causes - we really appreciate your ongoing support in making this happen!
• 6:00 pm – Entertainment outside the Winchester Guildhall
• 6:30 pm – Procession leaves The Broadway for River Park Leisure Centre
• 7:15 pm – Mayor of Winchester lights the Bonfire
• 7:45 pm – Fireworks Spectacular begins
You can buy your tickets from Monday 2nd October from our website or from local businesses around the city.
• £3 'Early Bird' tickets until midnight on Sunday 22nd October
• £5 'Standard' tickets from Monday 23rd October until the event
• £25 'Premium Tent' tickets (available online)
Tickets can be bought from Monday 2nd October to Friday 3rd November from the following venues in Winchester:
• Winchester Tourist Information
• Winchester Discovery Centre
• Jeremy France Jewellers (High Street)
• Gieves & Hawkes (The Square)
• Mucky Duck (Hyde Street)
• Headcase Barbers (City Road)
• Hyde Newsagent (Hyde Street)
Some venues have chosen to add a handling fee to tickets sold this year.
Round Table volunteers will also be selling tickets on Winchester High Street on the weekends of 14th-15th, 21st-22nd, 28th-29th October and 3rd-4th November.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to headcount and safety regulations, everyone other than ‘babes in arms’ (those being physically carried), will require a ticket. All children and babies in prams will require a ticket to gain access to the site (there are no child tickets).
Have a fantastic evening, everyone!