Going to the UK Vegan Camp-Out 2017 but don't have any vegan friends to go with and none of your non-vegan friends will go with you? Join this group to connect with other's going alone to arrange plans and make new friends!
*please note those coming with children will automatically be put in family
camping so this group doesn't apply to you*
★★★ The UK Vegan Camp-Out 2017 ★★★
(Sponsored by Viva! - www.viva.org.uk)
July 7-9th 2pm - 2pm
National Water Sports Centre, Nottingham
Adults £25, Children £15
★ All Ages
★ Activism Workshops
★ Live Music
★ Vegan Runner's Organised Run
Price includes camping but people are also more than welcome to go home each night. Or stay in a nearby hotel (the venue's hotel is fully booked that weekend). Some people are coming in a caravan/campervan but them places are now all fully booked!
SPEAKERS (more tbc)
Vegan Bro's (USA)
Patrik Baboumian (Germany's Strongest Man)
James Aspey (AUS)
Joey Carbstrong (AUS)
Carl Donnelly (Comedian)
The Vegan Activist
Juliet Gellatley (Viva! founder)
Damien Clarkson (Vevolution/SWINE Co-Creator)
Clark French (United Patients Alliance)
Luka Powell (AUS)
Putin and the Dolphin
Unless - Hardcore Vegan Catering
Vegan Pizza Co.
What The Pitta
Mex It Up
★ EXTRA INFO / RULES ★
• TICKETS - Please have your e-tickets up on your smartphone or printed out and ready to show to the people on the door. This saves a lot of time
• SPACE MANAGEMENT - As much as we can - 1 man tent for 1 person, 2 man tent for 2, 3 man tent for 3 etc. No 5 man tents for 2 people. This wastes space for somebody else that could come!
• ARRIVAL TIMES - People can come from 4pm on the Friday onwards until Midnight, people after this time will have to come when the doors re-open at 9am on Saturday. Everyone has to be out the venue by 4pm on the Sunday
• PARKING - For those coming in a car, you can park your car at the venue carpark, it will be £10 for the full weekend, paid on arrival
• RESPECT THE PLACE - This goes without saying. Let's leave it exactly how we found it. Make sure all rubbish is put in bins provided etc. If everyone can bring bin bags and fill them up over the weekend, and put them in the skip/s located outside the main toilet block
• DOGS - For those that can either leave their dog at home or get a dog sitter, this would be highly appreciated and make things easier for everyone. But if the only way you can come is to bring your dog then that is also fine. Please note dogs must be kept on leads at all times and will have to sleep in your tent/caravan with you
• CAR SHARE (if you're not coming by train or bus) - For many reasons. More people can come that can't drive. It's better for the environment. And it's cheaper!
• DAY TICKETS - For those that ask about day tickets, there will be no official day tickets for 2017. However, if you can only come for one of the days, turn up on the day and you can pay £10 for the Friday and £15 for the Saturday, obviously if you want to come for both days then just buy a normal weekend ticket off the website
• CARAVANS/CAMPERVANS - There is 34 on-site caravan/campervan spots, all of which have now been booked! You can COME in your caravan/campervan and park it in the carpark, but you can't sleep in the carpark (venues rules), so you still have to camp, go home to sleep or stay in a hotel!
• FAMILIES/CHILDREN - Those with children will have their own family camping area with their own toilets/showers. Which will be furthest away from the noise at night. There is a children's play area, a sandpit and table tennis. There will also be face painting and a children's workshop
• T-SHIRTS - For those that ordered T-Shirts either through Indiegogo or Billetto, just take your voucher code you received in your email to the merch stand once you're at the event, and they will give you your T-Shirt. Please don't ask the people on the door about T-Shirts. You can change your size as long as we have enough of that size
• FIRES - are not allowed. Camping stoves are. So are disposable barbeques, but they cannot go directly onto the grass (putting bricks underneath are okay)
• DISABLED ACCESS - The venue has is all flat and has designated walking paths that both people and those in wheelchairs could use, but it is going to be very busy, think festival style. And the marquee's won't have a disabled platform as they're not very big, though we could fit a few wheelchairs right at the front at the side of the stage so you could have a good view. So it's up to the individual!
• BIKES - People asked if there's anywhere to store bikes at the venue. There isn't but if you can find somewhere you can lock your bike to, that's fine, but neither us or the venue can be held responsible for it
• EARLY BIRD HECTIC VEGAN - For those that ordered the Early Bird Hectic Vegan promotion on Indiegogo, go to the Hectic Vegan stand on site to collect your goodybag!
• REFUNDS - As with all events tickets are non-refundable. If you can longer come you can sell your ticket by sending your e-ticket to the buyers email address
EVENT PAGE: www.facebook.com/events/1734821326777001
FACEBOOK PAGE: www.facebook.com/ukvegancampout
FACEBOOK GROUP: www.facebook.com/groups/277089379359564
Any questions - message us on www.facebook.com/ukvegancampout