FREE EVENT - goPhysio are pleased to welcome 'Next Step Running Coach' Mike Chambers to talk about the last 10 ten days leading up to the Eastleigh 10K race and what you should and shouldn't do in these last few days.
A UKA qualified endurance coach, Mike will give you a great insight into the 10
days before the race and what you can do to enhance your performance. Giving you the opportunity to ask questions, he will discuss:
- Training in the last week, when to run, when not to run.
- Nutrition/Hydration and getting it right
- Nerves and anxiety and putting it to good use
- The day before, food, sleep and training
- Race day, timetable from waking and breakfast to getting to the start line.
You have done the hard work training, now make sure you prepare for the day. Book your space today.