Date: June 21st - 26th, 2018 (5 Nights, 6 Days)
Facilitator: Anne Austin (World Renowned Clairvoyant & Healer)
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 04 4487043 OR WhatsApp on +971 50 910 4710.
For details visit: http://illuminations.ae/pages/Glastonbury-Somerset-UK-Retreat-June-2018
forward for your participation!
This Summer Solstice retreat marks the highest point energetically of the year...maximum light from the sun, the longest daylight of the year before the lengthening of the day begins.
Traditionally a very important time in the year’s cycle, where the setting of intentions, of resolutions, of new beginnings, have great potency. In alignment with the energies of this powerful place, Glastonbury, the Heart Centre or Chakra of the World, we can rediscover our spiritual purpose, gifts, talents and transform what has been negative in our life to date.
We invite you to join us in a wonderfully magical place, which energetically affects us at all planes, spiritual, mental. Emotional and physical. No one is ever untouched by the Glastonbury experience. The retreat is led by: Anne Austin, International teacher, healer, author, clairvoyant/ medium.
The retreat enables us to connect with
- The sacred landscape of Somerset, the mythology of Arthur and Guinevere (buried in the grounds of the Abbey) and to visit the nearby ancient mysterious stone circle of Stonehenge, equaling the power of the Egyptian pyramids.
- The retreat is an opportunity to connect with the healing energy of the Chalice Well and with the nearby Tor, feminine and masculine energies in combination.
- Rituals are carried on in these sacred places of healing, praying’ and setting intentions and are all part of the Glastonbury experience. We feel our very DNA shift as we transform previous negative energy into positivity! This healing takes place symbiotically improving our relationships, optimism which leads to improved quality of life in our careers, health and wealth!
- The Ancients lived closely with the land and knew its cycles. From this ancient sacred place of pilgrimage, Glastonbury, we can update our world, our environment as we join with the energy of the land at this unique time in the earth’s cycle! It is no coincidence that the Glastonbury music festival attracts world-famous performers annually for a great festival of joy!
Healing Activities & Workshops:
- Shamanic inner healing work at Stonehenge releasing old patterns and opening to the power of light at its highest frequency
- Sound healing in Chalice Well gardens
- Angelic Healing at the Tor
- Scientific understanding of the link between light and growth
- Connecting with the Divine through meditation of the night sky
Understanding the link between the constellations and the sacred geometry of Somerset
- Ancestral healing - honoring our forebears who understood the mysteries of Nature leading us to personal healing and enthusiasm for the future
- Inner transformational experiences occur, as we are present and participating in the healing mysteries of the Heart Centre of the World, Glastonbury!
About the Location: Glastonbury, England
Glastonbury is a town in southwest England. It is known for its ancient and medieval sites, many rich in myth. Glastonbury Tor is a tower-topped hill linked to Arthurian legend, overlooking the marshy Somerset Levels. Once said to be King Arthur’s burial place, Glastonbury Abbey is a ruined monastery dating to the 7th century. Nearby, centuries-old Glastonbury Tribunal has a museum with Iron Age artifacts.
In Glastonbury, history, myth and legend combine in such a way that most visitors cannot fail to feel the “vibes” and powerful atmosphere of the town.
Glastonbury is thought to have been a site for worship, perhaps because of its location by the Tor, the highest of the hills surrounding Glastonbury and a superb natural viewpoint. As can be seen from the photograph, there is a form of terracing around the Tor, which has been interpreted as a maze based on an ancient mystical pattern. If so, it would have been created four or five thousand years ago, around the same as time as Stonehenge. There is a ruined medieval church at the top of the Tor, the tower of which remains.
Two thousand years ago, at the foot of the Tor was a vast lake called “Ynys-witrin”, the Island of Glass. It is partly from this that the association of Glastonbury with legendary Avalon comes about, as in Celtic folklore Avalon was an isle of enchantment, the meeting place of the dead.
Legend has it that King Arthur, along with his wife Guinevere are buried in the grounds of Glastonbury Abbey, south of the Lady Chapel, between two pillars. The monks of the Abbey, having heard the rumors’, decided to excavate the site and unearthed a stone slab, under which was found a lead cross inscribed in Latin, “Hic iacet sepultus inclitus rex arturius in insula avalonia”, “Here lies buried the renowned King Arthur in the Isle of Avalon”. Also found were a few small bones and a scrap of hair.
About the Facilitator:
Anne Austin: World Renowned Clairvoyant & Healer
Born in the Highlands of Scotland. Anne has the gifts of a seer, inherited from her Irish grandmother; she followed an academic career and pursued her profession while studying many healing modalities.
She travels worldwide following her spiritual path, giving workshops, healing, consultations and demonstrations. Anne Austin is an internationally acclaimed spiritual teacher, healer, channeller, author whose light work takes her to many countries. These include Australia, USA, UK, China, Malaysia, Singapore, Greek Islands, Cyprus and Japan.
In these sessions, regular and in-depth, she gives tools of light to give clarity to the issues of the client. There is a strong healing component including Ayurvedic advice and 3 relevant past lives. Anne’s session as a channeller gives amazing clarity and help to those who have emotional, material, spiritual dilemmas.