Snowdonia Scrambling Weekend
Our most exhilarating, fun and exciting scrambling weekend in Snowdonia!
Tackle multiple peaks, routes and ridges
• Iconic routes such as Tryfan North Ridge, Crib Goch and Seniors Ridge
• Summit multiple peaks in the Glyderau
• Discover the best scrambling routes in
Master new skills and boost your confidence
• Movement skills, route finding and safety techniques
• Learn to scramble safely and confidently
• Increase your confidence on steep ground
• Gain the skills to go scrambling alone or with friends
Expert guidance and instruction
• Fully qualified Mountain Leaders/Instructors
• Dedicated team to ensure you have a weekend to remember
• Full support and advice before the weekend
Part of a small sociable group
• Join like-minded adventurers and meet new people
• We guarantee a great time and lots of fun
• Each day will be relaxed and at a comfortable pace
• Small group size so you get the most from your instructor
For more info and to book please visit:
This weekend is an ideal introduction for those wanting to learn the technical skills needed to tackle grade 1 scrambling routes.
Spend a full day with an experienced mountain guide learning scrambling skills and movement across steep ground. You will tackle some iconic routes and ridges in the Glyderau learning scrambling techniques, movement skills and hazard management. This will be a good introduction for anyone who wants to progress their hillwalking and start to tackle more difficult routes which include exposed ridges and rocky, scrambling ascents/descents.
Book your ‘Snowdonia Scrambling Weekend’
The cost is £100.00 per person.
To book a place please select your required date using the calendar below, click ‘book’ and pay a 35% deposit to secure a place. The remaining balance will be due 30 days prior to the weekend.