In the Junior Teachers Certification Course, you will learn how to:
- Get started and create a comprehensive AcroDance Program in your studio.
- Teach tricks such as: headstands, handstands, cartwheels (square and open), front/back walkovers, one-arm cartwheels, chest stands, elbow stands, roll-over-bridges,
and several different partnering options.
- Incorporate the Junior 1,2,3 Syllabus work, along with our (bonus!) Pre-Junior material. (All students 7 years old and up start at the Junior 1 level, so the material you learn in this course will be what you use the most)!
- Spot all Junior and Pre-Junior tricks properly and safely.
- Utilize our Master Technique SET Strength/Flexibility Program. This is THE SECRET TO YOUR SUCCESS and will help your students get their tricks more quickly and safely.
- Create beautiful, long AcroDance lines to complement your choreography in all genres of dance.
- Explain the THREE key differences between AcroDance and Gymnastics.
- Blend Acro tricks seamlessly into dance choreography. We even provide you with set across the floor AcroDance progressions to use in your classes!
- Design efficient lesson plans and maintain quality control in your AcroDance classes.
- Manage several different skill levels within one class.
What is included in your Tuition Fees:
- Two-day Course, which covers four years of student work: Pre-Junior (6 years old), and Junior 1, Junior 2 and Junior 3 (7 years old and up).
- Hard Copy Junior Master Manual Syllabus Textbook
- The Home Study, including the Junior Practical Workbook, Lesson Plan templates for the classroom, and Practical Teaching Hours Log.
- Access to the Colleague Mentorship Program: have the opportunity to be partnered up with a certified Acrobatique Instructor for extra support and mentorship as you are learning the Junior Syllabus.
- Complimentary Student Progress Charts (for keeping your classes motivated and on track). Plus, you will have the option to order Level-Achievement Pins: a great reward for students who have mastered all tricks in a level!