New To You Sale

An opportunity to buy and sell children's clothing and equipment. You benefit from 60% of the sale price and 40% goes to a good cause. This one will be spring and summer items. For more info or a seller's pack please contact ntyrydeconnections@gmail.com

For first timers this may help -

So this is

how it works. You receive a seller's pack which you have to print off. Labels need cutting out and attaching to the items with safety pins or tape. Clothing has to be on hangers (use cheap recycled ones as these don't make their way back to you), clean and well presented. If you look back in the group you'll see unending posts of mine preparing clothing and items showing how to present and label. You box everything up and drop it off either the night before the sale or early morning . Our volunteers then display all the items and sell them for you and at the end of the sale we pop all your unsold items back in your boxes and you collect. We calculate how much money you have raised and send you a cheque for 60% and the chosen charity/good cause (yet to be chosen but we have a list) gets the other 40%.

It does take some work to present your items but the concept works. This sale will be spring and summer stuff. Clothing and accessories from 0-8 years. People sell prams, cots, books, toys, baby baths.....all sorts. No electrical equipment, no car seats (unless they are free with a travel pram system), no helmets etc

▼ Show More Information

7 Queens Road, PO33 3BE
Ryde
17 March , Saturday 10:00

More Events Nearby

 21 October , Sunday
 Portsmouth, United Kingdom, Portsmouth
 13 October , Saturday
 Portsmouth Guildhall, Portsmouth
 20 October , Saturday
 Port Solent, Portsmouth
 21 October , Sunday
 Southsea, United Kingdom, Southsea
 30 September , Sunday
 YMCA Fairthorne Manor, Curdridge
 20 October , Saturday
 Portsmouth Guildhall, Portsmouth
 22 October , Monday
 SD Studios, Portsmouth
 21 October , Sunday
 Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, Portsmouth
 20 October , Saturday
 Portsmouth Guildhall, Portsmouth
 21 October , Sunday
 Portsmouth, United Kingdom, Portsmouth
 29 September , Saturday
 Ridge Runner OCR, Southampton
 05 October , Friday
 Mill Rythe Holiday Village, Havant
 11 October , Thursday
 Portsmouth Guildhall, Portsmouth
 30 September , Sunday
 Groundlings Theatre, Portsmouth
 29 September , Saturday
 Portsmouth Guildhall, Portsmouth
 26 September , Wednesday
 Portsmouth Guildhall, Portsmouth
 13 October , Saturday
 The Isle of Wight Bus Museum, Ryde
 14 October , Sunday
 The Isle of Wight Community Club, Cowes, Cowes
 02 October , Tuesday
 Kings Theatre, Portsmouth
 28 September , Friday
 The Solent, Cowes
 20 October , Saturday
 Portsmouth Historic Dockyard, Portsmouth
 29 September , Saturday
 The West Town Inn, Hayling
 20 October , Saturday
 Official Cowes Enterprise College, Cowes
 20 October , Saturday
 Fareham's Ferneham Hall, Fareham
 03 October , Wednesday
 Portsmouth Guildhall, Portsmouth
 29 September , Saturday
 Royal Navy Submarine Museum, Gosport
 06 October , Saturday
 Southbourne Club, Chichester
 02 October , Tuesday
 Shanklin Theatre, Shanklin
 16 October , Tuesday
 Supernatural Tours, Portsmouth
 14 October , Sunday
 EMCTrust, East Cowes
 06 October , Saturday
 Medina Theatre, Newport
 17 October , Wednesday
 Fareham's Ferneham Hall, Fareham
 13 October , Saturday
 Sandown, Sandown
 12 October , Friday
 Cowes, United Kingdom, Cowes
 14 October , Sunday
 Fareham's Ferneham Hall, Fareham
 20 October , Saturday
 The Nightingale Hotel, Bar & Restaurant, Shanklin