We are pleased to launch the next Network at Sandy Park event - The Food and Drink Edition!
Join us on the evening to celebrate all things about food and drink in the South West in partnership with Crumbs Magazine. A panel of inspirational leaders and founders from the food and drink industry will
focus on what the area has to offer, its value to the regional economy and what the future might look like.
The evening will be hosted by Jess Carter, Editor of Crumbs Magazine who will be joined by the following speakers:
- Patrick McCaig, Director - Otter Brewery
- Howard Davies, Co-Founder & Director - Salcombe Gin
- Michael Dart, Director - Darts Farm
- Lloyd Gardner, Founder & Owner - Lloyd's Kitchen & Lloyd's Lounge
- Paul Weston, National Sales Controller - Frobishers Cordials
Also in attendance to speak to guests will be Sandy Park Head Chef Craig Beacham and the Exeter Chiefs Official Strength, Conditioning and Nutrition Coach James Parkes.
The first 100 guests to arrive at the event will receive a goody bag kindly provided by the speakers on the evening.
Tickets are £15 and include hot food and samples from our panel guests and can be purchased here - http://bit.ly/2FpfpDs