Would you like to explore a variety of ways to deliver inspiring, inclusive and future facing music opportunitues for your pupils?
Then join us for this exciting CPD event, aimed at secondary school music teachers.
This event will include:
- Ideas for innovation and success at key stage 3
tech in the classroom
- Composition: discussion and debate with Exam Board representatives
Plus a welcome from Judith Weir, renowned composer and Master of The Queen's Music.
The aims of the event are for attendees to:
- Share experiences, challenges and solutions with colleagues from other schools and exam boards
- Gather practical ideas to implement in school
- Learn about new and innovative technologies for enhancing classroom and home learning
This event is FREE to attend and tickets are limited.