Saturday 9th December - 10.00am-5.00pm
Sunday 10th December – 10.00am-4.00pm
Back for the fourteenth year, and still fabulous! The fayre will run 10am to 5pm on Saturday and 10am to 4pm on Sunday.
- Inspirational cookery demonstrations from leading west country chefs
- Local produce will be available
for your culinary delight
- Lots of entertainment and Christmas Carolling
- If your looking for that special Christmas gift, there will be a wide variety of crafts and gifts available
- Even a visit from Santa Saturday & Sunday 11am-3pm
Admission: Adults £3 each, Children £1 each.
Please note - no dogs, except guide dogs, are allowed in the fayre