*Please note that all tickets have now been booked. Really sorry to those who have missed out - we weren't excepting tickets to be booked this quickly. We had to ticket this event due to health and safety reasons however we're looking at ways we can increase the capacity of this event. Will keep you
posted with any updates on this or other similar events coming up.*
As the Milton Keynes 50th birthday celebrations come to an end, join the Canal & River Trust for an afternoon and evening of festive fun at Milton Keynes first ever illuminated boat festival.
What to expect?
- Watch a parade of 30 plus festively lit boats along the canal
- Enjoy the art and lantern installations along the canal
- Take part in one of our lantern making workshops
- Enjoy tasty festive food and drink from some of the best local suppliers
- Listen to an array of musical acts, including Jennifer Reid who's written a song book about Milton Keynes
We are still finalising the programme and will update this with further information as it becomes available.
What to wear?
This is an outdoor event in December, so please dress in warm clothes and sturdy footwear.
What does it cost?
The event is free. And wouldn't have been made possible without the sponsorship from the Milton Keynes Community Foundation.