MedSoc presents: The Winter Ball
So here it is: the first of our two massive balls. This year, we’ve booked the Marriott in Gosforth for an evening of glitz, glamour, and not a pint of Diesel in sight.
The ball will be held on 5th December. Coaches will be leaving the North Terrace pub, next to the
Medical School, at 7pm. If you’re making your own way there, feel free to arrive any time after 7pm. Return coaches will start at 10.30pm and will run until midnight. As always, the dress code is black tie. Tickets cost £45 and include:
• Return coach transfers.
• Bucks Fizz/beer/soft drink on arrival.
• Three course festive menu.
• Half a bottle of wine per person.
• Reduced price bar.
• The (in)famous Winter Ball speech, courtesy of our very own Bryan Vernon.
• A charity auction.
• Band and DJ.
• Professional photographer.
All this for the bargain price of forty-five quid? How is it possible, I hear you ask? Well, let’s just say that Sam “el Presidente” Colenutt has reached into his cavernous sack, had a good rummage around, and pulled out an event to remember.
We’ll be sorting out a venue for afterwards, with plenty of free booze for those that still have a thirst on, so keep your eyes peeled for updates.
Tickets available from here - http://www.medsoc.co.uk/product/winter-ball/
The boring, but vitally important, bit:
• This event is open to MedSoc members only.
• Tables can be booked for groups of between eight and ten people. You will need to sort this out for yourselves. Once you’ve paid for your ticket, please let us know by e-mail or Facebook who you’re going to sit with, so we don’t end up with a load of spare seats a week beforehand.
• You can pay online, using your name as the reference or in cash at any MedSoc event.
• Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements, so we can pass it on to the catering team.