These courses are designed for adults working with children and young people in an outdoor setting. You will develop skills suitable for children that can be used in Forest School or other outdoor learning sessions.
This course is run by Essex Wildlife Trust Outdoor Learning team and will be located
at the beautiful Abbotts Hall Farm with woodland, meadows, gardens and two Forest School sites.
This course will enable you to creatively link the curriculum to Forest School without compromising the Forest School ethos.
We will explore the following:
- Curriculum areas that can be covered by Forest School
- Planning for Forest School sessions, whilst still enabling flexibility for learners
- Different methods of observing and evaluation
- Practical activities with curriculum links across Key stage one and two.
- Sharing ideas and experience
This course costs £35 per person, limited to 15 places so please book promptly. Please come dressed for the weather of the day and bring a packed lunch and drink. Hot drinks and biscuits will be provided.
To book contact:
Tel: 01621 862960
If you need to cancel your place please contact us ASAP, there is a possibility of referring onto another course. Cancellations 48 hrs prior to the course will incur a £20 charge.