Leeds Hidden Christmas Market is back for 2017 - 14th - 21st December!
TICKETS TO BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY
The theatrical adventure takes a twisted turn this December, with GRIMM FAIRYTALES guiding you through the mysterious setting of Kirkstall Abbey.
Expect live acts, performances, DJ, bands, indpendent
retailers, streetfood and plenty of glitter and christmas cheer!
This is a theatrical adventure - with 5 hours of performance, entertainment, eating, drinking, dancing and merriment.
Explore the dark and twisted Fairytale Kingdom including:
• Jaw-dropping performances
• Twisted entertainment
• LIVE music – bands, groups and DJ
• Enchanted decor & secret entrances to undercover stories
• Independent retailers
• Locally sourced festive food stalls
• Themed fairytale bar - mulled wine, cocktails, fizz & festive craft ales
• Craft workshops - make personalized gifts this season
The 5-hour twisted experience includes five full hours of entertainment and performances as well as retail access and plenty of time to eat drink and be merry for all ticket holders!
Our Christmas extravaganza will run over an 8 day period:
• Thursday 14th December: 6-11pm
• Friday 15th December: 6pm – 11pm
• Saturday 16th December: 11am-4pm | 6pm – 11pm
• Sunday 17th December: 11am-4pm | 6pm – 11pm
• Monday 18th December: 6pm – 11pm
• Tuesday 19th December: 6pm – 11pm
• Wednesday 20th December: 6pm – 11pm
• Thursday 21st December: 6pm – 11pm
Tickets: This is a ticket only event, tickets will be announced shortly. Ticket options include weekend family daytime entertainment and adult focussed entertainment in the evenings.
Step into the fairytale and be part of the magic this Christmas!