- We follow on from the massive success of the event last year progressing the sport of Strongwoman (and Man this year!)
- This will be a 'World's Strongest Man' style event.
- This year due to demand will feature a Beginner category for MEN too.
- Save the date to your diaries if you are interested
and be ready for competition entry to go live as we will sell out very fast (Last year we were well over capacity within 24 hours and had to open up more spots and a waiting list)
- Contact me directly to be added to the pre-registration list.
In order to continue to progress our goal of making Lancaster the home of the strongest WOMEN in the country whilst developing Strongwoman as a sport at both grass roots feeding up to elite level, we have put another magnificent BEGINNERS-ONLY event together...
NOTE: This is for people who haven’t done any Strongman/Woman competitions previously only.
1) Deadlift - Deadlift For Maximum Reps In 60s
2) Endurance - Sandbag Maximum Possible Distance Carried in 60s
3) Movement - Farmer's Walk 15m Drop And Turn For Fastest Time
4) Overhead - Axle Bar Ground to Overhead For Maximum Reps In 60s
5) Loading - Sandbag to be Loaded Over A 4ft (approx) Yoke For Maximum Reps In 60s