After a great opening dinner show at Country Park, with the team making it a clean sweep on wins, we waste no time in going again...BACK HOME at our gaff !
The boxers and the club will again work to give you a real showcase of boxing. With a majority card of Kingston's own boxers, it promises to be
another explosive night of boxing entertainment. The atmosphere is brilliant. There will be approx 15 bouts scheduled (subject to change). Featuring will be experienced and new, young and older, female (hopefully). As well as an action packed night of boxing, available on the night will be:
Hot Bar Food
Licenced Cheap Bar
Venue: Kingston BC Gym, Hessle High Road, HULL, HU4 6RZ
(Next to Pickering Park Gates)
Doors Open: 6:45pm..boxing to commence around 8:00pm
Entry Fees: Adults £10, Under 17/OAP's £7
(entry can be paid on the door or tickets can be bought prior to the event)
For more information feel free to contact us on here, pop in the gym during opening hours, or call Sam on 07838382364
We are also looking for bout for £50. This is a great advertising opportunity for your business, whilst still benefiting from a fantastic night. The bout sponsor package includes:
- Business name and number in the program (under your sponsored bout). Also your company logo for advertising will be in the program.
- Recognition from the Ring Announcer MC before the bout.
- You will receive 2 free ringside reserved tickets.
- The choice of presenting the trophies to the boxers, on your sponsored bout….seeing their faces, priceless !!
- Your company logo or personal name will be added to and you will be recognised and plugged on our facebook page (we have over 2000 followers)
There are also bigger sponsor packages available should you be interested. These include full page program advertisements. Banners at the venue. Business Name on staff tshirts etc. We are flexible and can adapt to suit depending on what you want from us.
All proceeds and donations go straight back into our registered charity club. Come and support your local community kids/adults/volunteers/club. It is an event well worth the pennies !
Thanks in advance
Team K !!