We're thrilled to announce our inaugural festival 'Gŵyl' celebrating the very best of Welsh and British beer and cider. It will be a 3 day affair from 2nd to 4th March 2018 jam-packed with great drinks and music.
Friday 2nd March
• Doc and The Headshrinkers plus support
of a new beer from Tenby Brewing Co.
Saturday 3rd March
• The Dappers with support from The Adventures of Bert & Henry
• Vinyl DJ Simon Rhys-Phillips
• Launch of a new beer from West by Three Brewing Co.
• Beer tasting with top Welsh breweries
Sunday 4th March
• Our regular Parrot Blues night showcasing the very best local blues musicians headlined by Papa Gee
• Beer & cider quiz in the afternoon hosted by the inimitable Mike Walters
• Uncle Funk (DJ Eugene Defreine French) playing a special blues set
We have a spectacular and diverse range of beers planned and will be mixing things up with mystery beer kegs throughout the weekend. We'll also be serving up a variety of bag-in-box ciders.
Tickets go on sale at 9am on Wednesday 20th December and will be priced as follows:
Friday evening £5
Saturday all day £8
Sunday evening £5
WEEKEND TICKETS (everything except the quiz)
Super early bird (15 available) £10
Early bird (25 available) £12
Full price £15
Sunday quiz £10 per team (max. 5 members)
Commemorative beer glass £4