*Please note there's 15 spaces left for this event*
GB U19 open event, hosted on the National Leagues registration system provided by Go!Membership
One of four events held around the country are designed to offer young players an opportunity to demonstrate the skills required to represent GB now and
in the future, and are open to all participants who meet the following criteria:
Aged at least 13 on or after 1 May 2018 (therefore can potentially be aged 12 for the combine) and must be under 19 on 31 August 2018
A British Passport holder / citizen.
Link to sign up:
ALL PLAYERS ATTENDING THE EVENT WILL BE EMAILED A PLAYER BREFING PACK, CONSENT FORM & PLAYERBOOK AFTER EASTER WEEKEND.
Anybody who was booked onto the cancelled Leeds event on 3rd March has been automatically transfered over unless the player has requested a refund.
Equipment you must bring:
● Please bring a gum shield
● Footwear should be appropriate for a 3G surface (indoor pitch) – this means no metal studs or blades.
● Offensive players should bring a white jersey
● Defensive players should bring a black or dark blue jersey
● QBs should bring red jerseys
● PLAIN WHITE Socks
● Undershirt to wear beneath
● Notebook for classroom sessions.
● Drinks bottle
11:30 – Registration opens.
11:30- Changing rooms will be available
12:30– Field Practice Starts
We will break for lunch between two practices.
17:00 – Finish on Field