We are excited to announce our 1st bespoke Trek - 11th May 2018, set your navigational radar at the geographical coordinates 5°58'17.04" N 116°05'42.72" E
Yes... we are going to be trekking the Rain Forests in BORNEO
Ever wanted to take on a challenge with a difference? What better way to challenge
yourself and expand your own personal experience by taking on a 10 day trek through the 130m years old rain forests of Borneo. Make this your “once in a life time” experience- don’t miss out on an opportunity to hang out with the world-famous Sepilok orang-utans.
Seven interesting Borneo facts
1.Borneo isn’t actually a country. It is in fact an island that is administered by 3 different countries – Brunei, Malaysia and Indonesia.
2. It is the third largest Island in the WORLD
3. Borneo houses the oldest Rainforest in the World- estimated to be 130 million years old!
4. Borneo grows the largest flower in the World, the Rafflesia Arnoldii flower
5. Half of the worlds timber comes from Borneo
6. Orangutans can only be found in the rainforests of Borneo and Sumatra
7. There are over 200 different ethnic groups in Borneo. The people that make up those ethnic groups are known as Dayaks.