Party people from all over the world gather to bring in the #NewYear at one of the world's biggest #outdoor parties under the stunning backdrop of #Edinburgh Castle. Live bands and DJ's playing the best alternative, traditional and #party music fill the Edinburgh streets, as the city centre comes alive
with festivities and revellers.
Highlighted as one of the ‘#Top100 #ThingsToDo before you die’ and recently the only #festival to appear in the ‘Discovery Channel – Top 25 World #Travel Experiences’, Edinburgh's #Hogmanay #StreetParty is one of the world’s greatest New Year celebrations.
Dont forget to buy your tickets for the street party!
#Ticket Price £ 25.00
You can buy from Hogmanay's #Official Website :
• Midnight Moment with #fireworks and #music as we say good bye to 2017 and welcome in #2018.
• Revel in live music and DJs at the four street party stages and 8 large screens that line the streets.
• Access to front of stages on a first come, first served basis. Enjoy four fireworks displays on the hour from 9pm set against the backdrop of the iconic #EdinburghCastle.
• Access to extensive range of outdoor bars, street food and toilets throughout the arena
• General Admission entry through Street Party main gates (4 entrance gates)
• This is a very busy, all-standing, outdoor festival event so please dress for the weather.
• Please note Street Party tickets do not allow access into the #Concert in the Gardens or the #OldTown Ceilidh events.
• No entry after 11pm, so please come early!
• The event arena contains bars, catering and toilet facilities.
• No persons under 12yrs permitted at the Street Party. Those with children under 12yrs looking to join the celebrations should attend the Old Town #Ceilidh which is a more accessible event. See Old Town Ceilidh for age restrictions.
• Anyone under 16yrs must be accompanied by an adult over 21yrs of age.