You asked, we've answered; Durham University Biology Society is hosting their first and highly sought after ball. Hosted by the Marriott Hotel, with tickets including a drinks reception, 3 course meal with wine (or non-alcoholic alternative), entertainment and much more, this event promises to be a night
not to be missed.
Sign ups are Sunday 10th December at 7pm. Here’s what you need to do:
1) You can sign up individually or, preferably as a group of up to five people (groups are much more likely to be sat together!)
2) Write down the following details for EACH PERSON in the group in an email:
- Bio student/non bio student
- Email address
- Dietary requirements
- Wine preference (red, white or non-alcoholic)
3) Email these details to firstname.lastname@example.org at 7pm. Please send only one email per group; any emails received before 7pm will NOT be counted.
Those who have been successful in getting tickets will be contacted soon after sign up with details for payment.
Tickets are £40 and open to all year groups, with priority going to students of the Biosciences department. Any questions email email@example.com or drop one of the hosts a message!
We hope to see you there!
Your BioSoc exec X
P.S. We will be heading into one of the best clubs Durham has to offer after the ball. Anyone who wishes to join, having attended the ball or not, is welcome to come along!