After years apart the Medics RFC and the Vets RFC finally meet again, re-establishing a tradition that dates back to the 1930’s.
You have heard of Trump Vs Un, and Swift Vs Perry, but forget the wars of words, this rivalry will be settled with blood, sweat and healthy donations to two well deserving
The Medics will be raising money for The Scottish Association for Mental Health: A Scotland wide charity that provides a broad range of support and services for those with Mental Health problems:
The Vets will be raising money for All 4 Paws, an Edinburgh based charity that provides veterinary care to the pets of people that are homeless or vulnerably housed:
The hatred between these two teams runs deeper than a veterinarian’s un-gloved hand up a cow’s backside and a medic’s sense of self-importance; so as the players attempt to knock all seven consistencies of the Bristol Stool Chart out of each other, we will need all your help to raise as much as we can!
So bring your mates, support your side and enjoy an evening of rugby and rivalry all for a good cause!
- Entry is free, there will be buckets on the gate with a suggested donation of £3 to the charity of your choosing.
- 8:15PM kick off at Murrayfield 4G pitch, next to the West stand.
- There will be a well-priced bar available at Murrayfield Wanderers Club House. (£3 Pints, £2.50 Mixers)
- Raffle tickets will be available to buy on the night with all proceeds going to the two charities.
- Standby for details regarding the after-party.