Each month we tour the UK with a photographer, in search of Barbour People and the stories behind the pieces they are wearing.
To celebrate #BarbourPeople, we’re embarking on a tour of our UK stores, to give you the chance to be photographed in your Barbour clothing, and featured in our Barbour People
gallery. We will also be hosting a free monogramming service as a small thank you to everyone getting involved.
Our Barbour Shrewsbury event will be taking place on Thursday 15th March from 12:30 – 17:00.
Whether you’re purchasing your latest Barbour essential, or popping in to have your treasured Barbour item monogrammed, we’d love to see you there!
- The #BarbourPeople store tour is an in-store event only.
- Customers must take part in the #BarbourPeople activity to qualify for the free monogramming service.
- This event is operated on a first come, first served basis. Please ensure you arrive early to avoid disappointment.
- You will be able to get your initials carefully monogrammed onto your garment.
- Customers are limited to one item per person for the monogramming activity.
- You will be provided with an order form which you must complete outlining requirements.
- Your item will be added to a production queue.
- Cut off for item submission is normally one hour prior to the event ending however should this event become oversubscribed the cut off for monogramming submission will be at the stores discretion.