** NEWBIES: Please sign up for the event. Only registered runners will be allowed to participate. It only takes 2 minutes. http://www.midnightrunners.co/register **
**MEMBERS: There is no need to register, but please have your shoe tag visibly attached to your laces. If you don’t have a shoe tag yet,
collect it before the event.**
** CHECK IN: Please arrive at least 15min early to check in for the event. **
** BAG DROP: There is no bag drop for this event. Our friendly crew will be available to help and answer any questions - look for the orange C arm bands. **
CLOSEST STATION: London Paddington (Bakerloo, Circle, District and Hammersmith Lines)
THE FIRST TWO EVENTS ARE FREE: The first two events with Midnight Runners are with 'no strings attached’. After that, we would like to ask you to become a member to support us in making our movement of urban fitness sustainable. We love you guys, help us love you more - join us!
Your questions answered: http://midnightrunners.co/faqs
Let's tear up the streets of London again, shall we?!
How about spending your Sunday morning running 20km with awesome people? Join us and let's have some awesome fitness fun!
Pace between approx. 4:00min/km to 6:00min/km. To truly enjoy the night, you must be capable of running comfortably a distance of 15km.
Meet outside Paddington Tube Station. We will run along the Regents Canal to Greenwich. It's nonstop scenary!
We are a community so we also like to socialise. We will go to the Greenwich market or the old brewery for a drink and some food after the event.
THE BEST FITNESS PLAYLIST powered by our BeatBringer and UE Megaboom speakers.
See you on Sunday!
The Midnight Runners Team
P.S. PLEASE NOTE:
1. This event is strictly for 18+ year olds only.
2. No headphones please. You must be able to hear the organisers at any given moment.
3. All of our events involve running and exercise that may cause injury – you participate at your own risk.
4. Images and videos may be captured during our events. By participating in our events, you agree that photos & videos of you may be published online: on our Facebook page, website, Instagram account or other media and publicity material.
5. Any personal belongings brought to an event are left entirely at the participant's own risk - this includes designated bag drop facility. We try to make the bag drop facility as secure as we can but please be advised to bring only limited valuables to events. Due to the nature of the events, not all baggage can be kept secure at all times