The Society's 2018 AGM will be held on Saturday 28th April 2018, starting at 1pm (venue open from 12)
Venue: Aston Court Hotel, Midland Road, Derby. DE1 2SL
Free parking is available on site and the venue is across the road from the railway station.
Membership forms will be available on the day,
but are also available at http://www.lms10000.org/membership
2017 AGM Minutes: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MyKeVCvLhzGJNRCEX7EugIrIlf0ehpvX
2018 AGM Agenda (subject to update)
1. Pre-meeting meet and greet time. Membership and sales table available
2. Welcome and introductions (Andrew Hoseason, Chair)
3. Apologies (Mark Walker, Secretary)
4. Minutes of the 2017 AGM (Mark Walker, Secretary)
5. Treasurer's Report (Michael Prince)
6. Project Overview (Hanson Haigh, Project Manager)
7. Engineering Plan Summary (Paul Etherington, Engineer)
8. Publicity and Fundraising (Andrew Hoseason, Publicity)
9. Election of officers (Andrew Hoseason / Mark Walker)
10. Any other business
11. Date of next meeting.
12. Open forum questions
Nominations for officers should be received via email to email@example.com before Friday 27th April.